msf will adopt seven strategic approaches to achieve above mentioned 4 outputs which are mentioned below:
- Rights Based Approach: msf will follow the principles of Rights Based Approach in its activities
- Team Work: A spirited and committed team will be developed to implement the above mentioned activities; the team will be capacitated and empowered to take decisions for the organization independently
- Partnerships: All the field level activities will be implemented collectively with the selected partner NGOs/relevant institutions.
- Involve HRDs: msf will develop capacity of Human Rights Defenders in promoting human rights culture and enhance protest against human rights violations across the country individually and collectively.
- Engagement: Leaders of the CBOs will be engaged with the organization from the beginning and their support will be sought to implement the planned activities in all cases
- Community Activism: The organization will emphasize on community activism to enhance protest against human rights violation and follow bottom up approach and every decision will be taken through participatory manners.
- Peoples’ Organization: The organization will be developed as a peoples’ organization